Elite New Partner-Erika Rukas
Name: Erika Rukas
Company: Resource Office Interiors
Title:Senior Account Manager / Business Development
Type of clients/customers I’m interested in meeting:
• Facility Managers
• Office Managers
• New Business Owners
• Commercial realtors
• Commercial builders
• Property managers
• Companies that are looking for more collaboration amongst their employees
• Restaurants in need of booths, tables and seating
• Medical / Assisted Living decision makers
• Companies that need design or color help to redo their office
• Companies that have experienced an act of God and need to start over
BNI categories that would bring synergy to me (not currently in the group)
• Commercial mover
• Commercial real estate broker
• Disaster recovery company
• Janitorial services
When you hear this…. Refer me!
• I want to update/change my space.
• My desk chair sucks/ is causing me pain.
• What’s with all this ergonomic talk, and what do I need?
• Our building had a fire/flood and the furniture is damaged or compromised.
• I would like to change the size of my workstations, and reuse as much as I can.
• I need a conference room that can handle not only meetings, but also training classroom style.
• Our lobby needs updating. OR You are waiting in a lobby and it is dated.
• We are moving.
• We would like to find some used furniture.
• The flooring in my space needs to be replaced.
• I’m looking at a new building and I am not sure if the space can accommodate all my employees.
• I need a chair or desk for my home office.
• I need seating that can handle multiple shifts, or 24 hour use.
• We are looking for seating that is anti-microbial and able to be cleaned with bleach.
• I need a chair/desk/conference room table/lobby seating fast.
• We have a ‘use it or lose it’ budget, and I need to order some items to spend it down.
• Our church needs new seating. (or furniture somewhere)
• Our space has a lot of issues with noise.
At Resource Office Interiors, we have one goal: make space happen.
As the Metro Detroit area’s leading provider of customized office solutions, we know most projects are about more than furniture. They’re about understanding the clients’ goals and then achieving them. We get it done by being responsive and acting with urgency. Our team offers facility managers, owners and the A&D community the highest level of client and manufacturer support, as well as great products.
In addition, our dealership represents lines from hundreds of respected manufacturers in the furniture, flooring, and interior construction industries. This allows us to provide tailored solutions that will optimize your workplace goals.
Our sales force, each averaging over 12 years of service, is well known in the market place, and most importantly, trusted. We place an emphasis on training and making sure our team is educated on the latest our industry has to offer.
Since 2004, ROI’s strategic vision has been to develop long term relationships with a focus on providing solutions that help our clients be successful.
Some of our customers include:
• Detroit, Channel 7
• Common Ground
• Access Point
• Flagstar Bank
• Village Ford
• Health Care Connect
• City of Brighton
• Dexter Schools
• CARE House
We are focused on continuous improvement to ensure you have state-of-the-art solutions for your desired results. You can count on us and our expertise from the start, thru the final walk through at your site; and to be there for you all the time.