We are thrilled to announce that we raised $19,000 for Dream Centers of Michigan!
We would like to thank the following people, without their contributions this year’s golf outing wouldn’t have been the huge success that it was: RON VAUGHN (for his countless hours in making this possible), OUR GOLF COMMITTEE, (Adrian Keogh, George Bowman, Ryan Kroge, Molly Clarkson, Justin Watson and Shawn Hurley) OUR SPONSORS, (Chick-Fil-A, Brewster Maintenance, Chemical Bank, Keo/Ris and Wsfg) and of course ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL GOLFERS!!
We had many awesome silent and live action items donated. Thank you to the Elite Success Partners who donated to help raise money for Dream Centers of Michigan.
- Rick Depanici/Cicchini Custom Clothier -2 custom suits
- Ron Vaugh/WSFG-epoxy floor
- Jeff Morton/Pain Free Center-$3800.00 in laser therapy
- Tony Eckricht/Kart 2 Kart-$120.00 gift card
- Daryn Lawson/-(2) 1-hour short game lessons
- Jeff Desandra/Ambassador Cigar-$300.00 worth of cigars
- Kristin and Matt Hicks/Hicks Construction-$150.00 “Pure Michigan” Basket
- Kyle and Brent Westburg/Lafayette Market-Michigan Wine Basket and a Michigan Beer Basket
- Ryan Kroge/Untied Bank- Tigers tickets and golf swag
- Kevin Tinley/ Platinum Skin Care-$300.00 worth of skin care
- James Snider/Farmington Garage $100.00 gift card
- Paul Lademan/Brandlure-100 credit card tools for golf bags
We are looking forward to the 2018 golf outing!